Sunday, May 2, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

There seems to be alot of Alice novelty popping up in the shops since the launch of the movie. I've watched the movie in 3D and I think it's fantastic! (despite comments that the movie is slow moving and boring)

To join in the fun, I've created 2 items in the name of Alice. I know I'm late, but it's better to be late then never :)

Alice iPouch for iPhone
In bigger size than my previous collection, Alice iPouch is able to accommodate your iPhone with skin or hard case. Now you can have double protection for your precious.

Measurement: approximate 5.5"(W) x 3.2"(H) inch
Selling at S$22











































Alice Baby Curvy
Ergonomically designed to faciliate easy grip on-the-go. The curvy base allow you to grip the cluth with ease.

Measurement: approximate 9"(Widest Width) x 5"(H) inch
Selling at S$28














No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails