Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Granny Bags

Here are the bags that I've been talking about. They are called the Granny bag, not because they come in age ok...don't ask me why, I suppose they are roomy but that doesn't really relates to why they are called granny. Oh..I remember now, possibly because the folding and the shape of the bags represent those bags that ah ma (or liang bo bo) used to carry!

Well, I particularly like this granny bag, that's why I've learnt to sew it. Roomy and sturdy, they are perfect for a casual weekend. They are made from beautiful designer's fabric from the States and are limited in quantity. The bags come with a inner pocket with magnetic snap button except for those that are reversible. Reversible bags have no inner pocket nor button for obvious reason :) Granny can be re-ordered provided the fabrics are still available. Do drop me an email to check on the availability.

More NEW granny bags will be added soon. Do check back regularly for new items. Cheers.

Granny bag is selling at SGD 59.00
Bag: 30cm (W) x 40cm (H) x 8cm (D) approx
Handle: 19cm (H) approx

All granny bags are sold, if you are interested in any of these, please email me. These bags takes about 5 days to make.











Lime Freshcut is reversible. Not inclusive of flower embellishment.






Lotus is reversible. Not inclusive of flower embellishment.

1 comment:

Jesslyn said...

hey are the bags still available? can they withstand heavy weight? i want to buy it for my mum but she always bring a lot of things out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails